I believe that every child should be able to grow up in a world better then the one we inherited. That's why I try do to do my small part by only using sustainably harvested Ontario wood in the making of all my products.
When you buy one of my wooden rattles you are helping to spread that belief and make a difference.
Each rattle is hand crafted by me in my workshop in Smiths Falls, ON from a solid piece of Ontario Sugar Maple and is 100% natural, recyclable and reusable.
These wooden rattles are sure to give your little loved ones hours of entertainment while they are developing their motor and coordination skills. They are also great to use as teethers and they sound beautiful.
These rattles meet the requirements set out by the Canadian Toy Act.
- Wood is 100% natural, antimicrobial and renewable
- Finished with Organic Flax seed oil
- Made using sustainably harvested Ontario Sugar Maple
- Made in Canada
- No glue is used during the construction, the rings are shaped as I turn the rattle
- Super smooth finish
- Meet the Canadian Toy Act requirements
- Length: 5.5"
- Diameter: 2"
- One block of solid sustainably harvested Ontario Sugar Maple - Allow for variations in wood tones
- Organic Flax seed oil
- Wood is antimicrobial. DO NOT SUBMERGE your wooden toys in water or soak them for a long period of time. To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Use mild soap sparingly.
- If the finish on your wood toy dulls over time, simply apply some organic flax seed oil, or other natural oil. Let it soak in and wipe off excess.
Always supervise children when the product is in use. Buyer assumes all liability.
Contact me for wholesale inquiries.
My rattles were featured in the Toronto One Of A Kind Christmas Show 2017 Gift Guide:
Purchased a number of these for friends and family. Adored by parents and babies alike. Great quality. Truly a classic.
As a birth doula I have always loved giving a special gift to the new baby to welcome them to Earth, and Bram's rattles have always been a big hit with babies and parents alike. Highly recommended!
Our baby loves playing with the rattle! and I love that its safe! thanks Bram!!
I’ve had a rattle for my two girls for over 3 years now, it’s had hours upon hours of shaking, but more then that the constant chewing and biting, the rattle is in perfect shape. My girls love it, so happy to fine a quality natural toy that has proven it will last!
We received one of Bram’s rattles for our little one at our baby shower - our baby absolutely loves it!! Looks beautiful, so smooth and has a lovely feel. Already given several as gifts for friends having babies.