Are you looking for a Canadian made, solid wood, handcrafted Coffee Table?
This one here is made to last and it's size makes it ideally suited for a great variety of living spaces from your downtown condo to cottage, but it will also looks stunning in your office, boardroom or lobby.
If you are interested to see how these get made, have a look this blog post for a more in-depth look.
- Length: 46”
- Depth: 17.5”
- Overall Height: 17.5”
- Gap between top and bottom: 9.5"
- 3/4" solid white oak - allow for variations in wood tones
- 8" tall hairpin legs to add a little bit on contrast
- Mitered corners with reinforcing Walnut accent keys so it hold your coffee, books and your feet with ease
- If the finish dulls over time, simply apply some of our wood butter. Let it sit for a few hours and wipe off.
Custom sizes are available upon request and will affect the price. Contact me to discuss your vision.
This product is handmade in small batches and may require 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require a rush order, please contact us.
Contact me for shipping options.
Bought this at the Toronto Outdoor Art Fair from Bram and I love the finish and detailing. Also very sturdy but not too heavy to move around. I’ve received so many compliments on it too!